However, Amazon only sells the devices inside the US, but if you follow the few easy steps below, you will be able to place your order seamlessly:
1) If you haven't already: sign up with US Unlocked for the US Unlocked Card. This pre-paid virtual debit card comes with your own US billing address.
2) Get a US shipping address where the Nook can be shipped to.
4) Set up an Amazon account with your US Unlocked Card address as your billing address. Note: if you already have a UK, German etc Amazon account, you still have to set up a new US Amazon account.
5) Now purchase your Kindle (don't forget the accessories), using the US shipping address of your choice.
6) The package forwarder of your choice will ship the order to your country.
1) Unbox your Kindle and register the device to the Amazon account you had set up with the US Unlocked Card billing address while connected over VPN when you ordered the ereader.
2) On your Kinlde, go to shop for books.
3) The book of your choice will download straight onto your Kindle and you can start reading within a after of minutes
This has been tested and it works!
If you need more information, please contact email@example.com.
NOTE: You might not be able to sign up for magazine subscriptions as the current MasterCard is not set up for recurring payment.
The US Unlocked Card provides you with the US billing address required for these services. If you are a card holder already, you are one step closer to downloading from Zune.net and xbox.xom.
We asked one of our customers, Soma from Singapore, to put together a tutorial based on his own experience, on how to get started.
How to use Zune services from outside the US
1. Ensure your Windows 7 laptop/desktop location at Control Panel -> Region and Language -> location is set to United States.
2. On your Windows 7 laptop/desktop, go to http://www.hotmail.com
Create a new account but with country as United States and postcode as in Usunlocked Credit Card details.
Ignore if you already have a US hotmail account.
3. Go to https://account.microsoft.com, and add your USunlocked Credit Card details.
4. Connect to the internet with a VPN service provider so you get a US IP address; I use HideMyAss VPN.
5. Buy Microsoft Points
Go to http://xbox.com and purchase your Microsoft Points with the Usunlocked credit card.
Fire up Zune Desktop software, and rent a movie; it’ll lead you to buy Microsoft Points with the Usunlocked credit card.
NOTE : You must be on US VPN to purchase Microsoft Points. http://xbox.com or the Zune Desktop Software doesn’t allow you otherwise.
6. Still connected to VPN, you can purchase movies, etc via Zune Desktop using the Microsoft Points.
NOTE : You must be on US VPN for streaming/downloading to work.
Thank you, Soma for putting this together!
Amazon has been busy lately launching the Cloud Player platform as well as the Amazon Appstore for Android, already a huge success, where you can find all the Apps for Android you could possibly want.
Bestsellers instantly available for your Android device are famous game Angry Birds, Android device locater SeekDroid and SwiftKey (app that predicts the next word you'll type).
Getting started with the Amazon Appstore for Android is easy with the detailed instructions on the site. Once you are set up, check back every day for the free paid app of the day. Today's free app is WolframAlpha, a knowledge engine that will answer any question you might have.
Now the Amazon Appstore does require a US billing address. To download from the Amazon Appstore from outside the US just use the US Unlocked Card and hotspot shield.
Which Android app will you be downloading first?
For instruction on how to set up Amazon Cloud Player, click here.
Today, Amazon introduces Cloud Player, a cloud-based platform which users can access from any compatible computer or Android device to listen to and store MP3's.
5GB of free storage space on the Cloud Player is gifted at sign up, buy an MP3 album on Amazon and you are upgraded to 20GB. Every 1GB after that costs $1. Learn how easy it is to use Cloud Player through this video.
If you are not in the USA but still want to be come an Amazon Cloud Player user you can do so with your US Unlocked Card.
The US Unlocked Card is a virtual pre-paid debit card with your own US billing address. To start downloading MP3 and storing them on the Cloud Player:
Also, shop from every US website where a US billing address is required and Discover prepaid debit cards are accepted.