However, Amazon only sells the devices inside the US, but if you follow the few easy steps below, you will be able to place your order seamlessly:
1) If you haven't already: sign up with US Unlocked for the US Unlocked Card. This pre-paid virtual debit card comes with your own US billing address.
2) Get a US shipping address where the Nook can be shipped to.
4) Set up an Amazon account with your US Unlocked Card address as your billing address. Note: if you already have a UK, German etc Amazon account, you still have to set up a new US Amazon account.
5) Now purchase your Kindle (don't forget the accessories), using the US shipping address of your choice.
6) The package forwarder of your choice will ship the order to your country.
1) Unbox your Kindle and register the device to the Amazon account you had set up with the US Unlocked Card billing address while connected over VPN when you ordered the ereader.
2) On your Kinlde, go to shop for books.
3) The book of your choice will download straight onto your Kindle and you can start reading within a after of minutes
This has been tested and it works!
If you need more information, please contact email@example.com.
NOTE: You might not be able to sign up for magazine subscriptions as the current MasterCard is not set up for recurring payment.