The iPhone X (pronounced iPhone 10) welcomes the first major design change to the iPhone since the iPhone 6. We have an iPhone that is almost entirely screen with no home button or finger print sensor. This new kit has a new price tag too, starting at $1,000, yep, phones have finally breached the four figure mark and we don’t think they are going back.
- 8-inch OLED display with Super Retina resolution
- Dual 12-megapixel rear cameras
- Augmented Reality feature
- Portrait mode with portrait lighting feature
- Front-facing 7-megapixel camera has portrait mode now, too
- Bye-bye Touch-ID, no home button
- Hello Face ID, used to unlock the phone (hold your phone up to your face)
- A11 Bionic processor
- Glass back and front
- Qi Wireless Charging
- Gestures to navigate the iPhone X without a home button.
- 64GB and 256GB options
- Water- and dust-resistant
- Animojis make emojis out of you
- iOS 11 software with Siri improvements
Buy your iPhone X online with US Unlocked
Although the iPhone X was officially announced on September 12th, pre-orders will start on October 27th. A week later iPhone X will ship. We advise everyone interested in the iPhone X to purchase it online in the U.S. However, to purchase products from the U.S. Apple Online Store, a U.S. issued payment method is needed. Fortunately, the US Unlocked Card* is a U.S. issued prepaid debit card that is accepted on the U.S. Apple Online Store.
*Please note that the US Unlocked Reloadable Card is needed for the purchase of the iPhone X.