As you have probably heard, and likely participated in already, Amazon has their own shopping holiday (like Black Friday), and it’s called Prime Day. The deals are limited to Amazon Prime members, but, you can sign up for the free trial to take advantage of the discounts Amazon.
When is Amazon Prime Day 2017?
Amazon is keeping the exact date hush-hush for now. However, it is rumored to be on Tuesday, July 11th, 2017. Last year, Prime Day was on Tuesday, July 12th, 2016. Below are some Prime Day 2016 stats from the U.S. alone:
- Members purchased over 200,000 headphones.
- Members purchased over 24,000 Double Hammocks by Vivere.
- Members purchased over 23,000 iRobot Roomba 614 Vacuum Cleaning Robots.
- Members purchased over 14,000 Lenovo laptops.
- The top three Prime Day deal titles purchased or rented were: Deadpool, Kung Fu Panda 3 and 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi.
How to Prepare for the Best Prime Day 2017 Deals?
There are thousands of merchants that offer the finest deals to U.S. Amazon Prime members. Signing up for a U.S. Amazon Prime account is not a problem for US Unlocked Cardholders. The US Unlocked Card is a U.S. virtual prepaid debit card with a U.S. billing address. Our U.S. billing addresses are provided by our Shipping Partners, who also provide you with a U.S. shipping address.