PlayStation 4 Slim & PlayStation 4 Pro
Playstation released two new consoles this year, PlayStation 4 Slim and PlayStation 4 Pro. The PS4 Slim is essentially what the name implies, the PlayStation 4 in a smaller body. It’s about a third smaller than its predecessor. On the other hand, we have the PlayStation 4 Pro, Sony’s best console yet. The Pro gives you better hardware that can play any PS4 game. You will also be able to play many games at 4K resolution.
PlayStation Plus is not an entirely new feature, however, it’s still worth mentioning. It’s a PlayStation subscription service with the following features:
- Online Gameplay- Play online for increased competition.
- Free Games- Access to free monthly games.
- Exclusive Deals & Discounts- Membership only deals that can be up to 80% off.
- Cost –
- 14-Day Trial for new members
- 1-Month Membership = $9.99
- 3-Month Membership= $24.99
- 12-Month Membership= $59.99
Best PlayStation 4 Games of 2016
We compiled a short list of the best games this year. We recommend that you enter 2017 with at least one of these titles.
- Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End – $46.73
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt- Blood and Wine- $40.05
- Inside- $19.99
- Overwatch- $44.39
- Rez Infinite- $29.99
- Dark Souls III- $59.99
- Titanfall 2- $59.99
- Battlefield 1- $51.74
- Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration- $38.95
- NBA 2K17- $38.82
How to Experience the Best of PlayStation
If you wish to buy the new PlayStation 4 Pro or Uncharted 4, it will cost less when you buy it from the US. The US Unlocked Card is a virtual Visa prepaid debit card that has a U.S. billing address. We partner with forward shipping companies that allow us to use their address as the billing address on our cards. We are partnered with:
The US Unlocked Card is accepted on most U.S. websites where Visa prepaid is accepted. When using your card, do make sure you are always connected over VPN (U.S. IP address) when making a purchase. To check whether your VPN is working you can go to whatismyipaddress.com. The IP location will need to be somewhere in the U.S.A.