If you own an Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Google Chromecast, gaming device or just love to stream U.S. movies and TV-shows on demand on your computer, you’ll want to benefit from Hulu Plus.
Hulu Plus only accepts U.S. cards with a U.S. billing address. Thanks to the US Unlocked Card, you can enjoy everything Hulu Plus has to offer from anywhere in the world!
Hulu has changed the way they bill payments. When signing up directly from the Hulu website, you are only asked for your card number and billing zip code. Hulu does not ask for the street address, and this missing information causes the AVS check of the card to fail.
Fear not, there is more than one way to subscribe to Hulu Plus. You can subscribe directly from the Hulu site using your US PayPal account, or you can subscribe to Hulu Plus from the Hulu app associated with the device you want to use. There are Hulu apps for Android*, Amazon, Apple, and Roku devices. Be sure to have your US Unlocked Card linked to each of your prospective accounts.
Android, Amazon, Apple, and Roku Devices
- Connect your device to VPN from a U.S. IP address.
- Download the Hulu app on your device.
- Sign up for Hulu Plus directly within the Hulu app. This will make it so that you are billed through the account on your device.
- For example, Amazon account for Amazon devices, US iTunes account for Apple devices, and Roku account for Roku devices.
- Activate your Hulu Plus account.
- Begin watching your favorite movies and TV shows!
*Hulu does not process payments through Google. You will need to subscribe using PayPal.
Watch all-new episodes of TV’s hottest shows including comedies, dramas, reality, late night and everything in between. Complete catalog available here. Plus, enjoy a vast library of past seasons of top shows and check out Hulu’s original series that you won’t find anywhere else. Starting at $7.99 a month.
Did you find this guide helpful? Let us know.