Everyone loves the ads that pop up on Facebook with all the items to purchase that are specifically tailored to us. The site is a wonderland of companies offering us items to look at and to buy.
So when shopping with Facebook many times a preauthorization is sent to your card before the actual purchase goes through. For an instance like this one needs to use US Unlocked’s Merchant-Specific card. The Merchant-Specific card will allow both processing to go through and for you to be able to purchase the item you are looking at.
Step by Step of Shopping Facebook with US Unlocked
You can use your US Unlocked Card to shop Facebook!
To Sign Up here are the steps:
- Be a US Unlocked Cardholder! Sign Up
- Make your first card load payment
- Once your load clears your account is set up
- Set up your Merchant-Specific Card settings.
- Connect over VPN from a U.S. IP address
- Enter US Unlocked Card details and make a payment on Facebook.
- Make sure the billing and shipping address are correct
- Start shopping!
It is always recommended to check whether your VPN is working. You can go to whatismyipaddress.com. The IP location displaying should be somewhere in the USA.
Create your US Unlocked account today to start shopping Facebook today!