Labor Day’s best sales of the year are finally here! When is Labor Day? It is the seventh of September but the sales last all throughout the weekend leading up and even after. We have taken the time to look for the best sales for you, so you can skip the hassle and find the deals that you’re looking for, and get to shopping using your US Unlocked card!
Top Sales Going On
- Amazon is leading in the Labor Day sales with its “BIG Summer Sale Event” where customers can find anything from discounted household goods to even gaming laptops. It is a sale that can’t be beaten.
- For those who are fans of sporting goods items, DICK’S Sporting Goods is holding an up to 50% sale. Which is including brands such as North Face and Adidas!
- Lenovo is breaking out with great “Doorbuster Deals” on electronics from PCs to laptops. You can save up to 50% on so many items.
- Macy’s is offering a 25%-60% sale for Labor Day with the code WKND. The perfect time to get a new NutriBullet or the DKNY bag you’ve had your eye on.
- Overstock is having labor day blowout and offering up to 70% off items and free shipping! So go ahead and get some new home decor or new clothing and jewelry!
- eBay is also running a great sale until the seventh with 25% off 25 brands including Hasbro and Dyson!
- Kirkland’s is also holding a huge Labor Day sale, with discounts on numerous fall-related items!
- Nike is also holding a 40% off select items sale this weekend! Go grab a new pair of sneaks!
- You know Apple can’t miss out on giving good deals. They are still running their promotion of buying a new laptop or iPad and receive free AirPods!!
- HP is also participating in the Labor Day fun with HUGE discounts on electronics.
- Wayfair is holding discounts up to 70% off sitewide! Anything from home decor to pet essentials!
Step by Step on How to Shop All these AMAZING Deals Internationally
You can use your US Unlocked Card for everything the listed sites have to offer and save lots of $$$$.
To Sign Up here are the steps:
- Be a US Unlocked Cardholder! Sign Up
- Make your first card load payment
- Once your load clears your account is set up
- Set up your Merchant-Specific Card settings if you plan on being a frequent shopper or use the One-Time Use Card to shop on one-time purchases
- Connect over VPN from a U.S. IP address
- Enter US Unlocked Card details and make payment at the selected store.
- Make sure the billing and shipping address are correct
- Start shopping!
It is always recommended to check whether your VPN is working. You can go to whatismyipaddress.com. The IP location displaying should be somewhere in the USA.
Create your US Unlocked account today to start shopping all these Labor Day sales today!