So earlier this week Apple released some of the most exciting news of 2020! Every year everyone gathers around to find out what the iconic brand has come out with and this year has definitely been one to remember.
Apple released the newest version of their iOS software, iOS 14. On this update users will expect to see:
- Redesigned widgets.
- Widgets on the home screen.
- Even be able to change the shape of the widgets!
- All calls now show up as banners instead of taking over the whole phone screen.
- You no longer have to pause a friend during a FaceTime call, because it will pull up a separate window.
- Users can now pin conversations in their messages to never lose important information.
- Updates to Memoji, Maps, App Store, Translate, Siri, Home, Safari, and more.
It is truly the best iOS update so far.
Apple Watch Series 6 and SE
One of the biggest releases was that of the Apple Watch series 6! With this watch we are gonna see more focus on health features and tracking, as well as new sensors, and being able to track your blood oxygen levels.
They also released the Apple Watch SE, which is similar to the series 6 but has more of a focus on everyday life with things like workout trackers and even a countdown of washing your hands.
Although the iPad will not release until October, Apple already gave out the release information of the new iPad Air! It will have a new Retina display, Touch ID, will have support for pencil and magic keyboard, and come in creative colors iPads have never seen before! It will be tailored as a catch all for digital artists!
Apple also release their new subscription bundle titled as Apple One. It is the best way to get all the subscriptions you’ll use everyday at affordable prices. It offers Apple Music, Apple TV, Arcade, iCloud, News+, and Fitness+(which releases later in 2020).
Step by Step of Shopping Facebook with US Unlocked
You can use your US Unlocked Card to explore and look into all the new items Apple is offering!
To Sign Up here are the steps:
- Be a US Unlocked Cardholder! Sign Up
- Make your first card load payment
- Once your load clears your account is set up
- Set up your Merchant-Specific Card settings.
- Connect over VPN from a U.S. IP address
- Enter US Unlocked Card details and make a payment on the Apple website.
- Make sure the billing and shipping address are correct
- Start shopping!
It is always recommended to check whether your VPN is working. You can go to whatismyipaddress.com. The IP location displaying should be somewhere in the USA.
Create your US Unlocked account today to start shopping Apple and get prepared for the new releases today!