Sling TV is a great way to stream all your favorite TV shows from the comfort of your couch or the palm of your hand, as it is the first app-based television streaming service. All it takes is an easy signup process to get started and is available on many devices. To see if your device is eligible click here and for a list of available channels click here.
- Blue Membership option: Includes streaming on up to three devices, 50+ channels, and up to 10 hour DVR. This option is mainly good for news channels.
- Orange Membership option: Includes streaming on one device, 30+ channels, and up to 10 hour DVR. This option is mainly good for sports channels as it includes ESPN.
- As of right now Sling does not offer any student discounts but does offer a seven-day trial, FREE Roku express, and plans for $20 bucks a month.
How to Sign Up for a Sling TV Membership With US Unlocked
You can use your US Unlocked Card to have endless hours of streaming with Sling . Being a Sling member enhances your TV experience.
Many of our US Unlocked Cardholders are already enjoying the benefits of Sling TV. To sign up here are the steps:
- Be a US Unlocked Cardholder! Sign Up
- Make your first card load payment
- Once your load clears your account is set up
- Set up your Merchant-Specific Card settings
- Connect over VPN from a U.S. IP address
- Start Sling TV registration
- Enter US Unlocked Card details and make payment
- Make sure the billing address is correct
- Start shopping!
It is always recommended to check whether your VPN is working. You can go to whatismyipaddress.com. The IP location displaying should be somewhere in the USA. Once the Sling membership is active you can start using all its features.
Create your US Unlocked account to start streaming Sling TV today!