How to Sign-Up for Disney+ Account from Outside the US
Who doesn’t love all the Disney classics from Cinderella to Winnie the Pooh? With Disney+, you can stream all of these as well as Marvel, Star Wars, Pixar, and National Geographic. Disney+ also unveiled the streaming of the Broadway hit “Hamilton”.
- Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN for $12.99/month
- Disney+ only for $6.99/month or $69.99/year
How to Sign-up Using your US Unlocked Account
You can use your US Unlocked Card to have endless hours of streaming with Disney+. Being a Disney+ member gives you endless hours with your favorite Disney classics and more!
Many of our US Unlocked Cardholders are already enjoying the benefits of Peacock TV. To sign up here are the steps:
- Be a US Unlocked Cardholder! Sign Up
- Make your first card load payment
- Once your load clears your account is set up
- Set up your Merchant-Specific Card settings
- Connect over VPN from a U.S. IP address
- Start Disney+ registration
- Enter US Unlocked Card details and make payment
- Make sure the billing address is correct
- Start streaming!
It is always recommended to check whether your VPN is working. You can go to whatismyipaddress.com. The IP location displaying should be somewhere in the USA. Once the Sling membership is active you can start using all its features.
Create your US Unlocked account to start streaming Disney+ today!