Walmart's Rolling Out the Black Friday Deals Early this Year!
Black Friday shopping is one of the most exciting events in the United States. With the recent circumstances of this year, Black Friday shopping will be more online. This will be extremely beneficial for US Unlocked customers, and many of the deals start as early as November 4th! So if you do not live in the US and want access to all of the Black Friday deals that are in the US only then you came to the right place!
Pre Black Friday Sales
Walmart is having some pre-Black Friday sales and they are calling them The Deals For Days Kickoff Sales. These sales will be on November 4th and November 7th. They will also be on the following Wednesday (November 11th) and Saturday (November 14th).
All Walmart Black Friday Deals
Deals November 4th and November 7th
- $140 off an HP Pavilion 15-dk0096wm Gaming Laptop
- Apple Airpods Gen 2 for $99
- $88 44′ ROKU TV
- $228 65′ ROKU TV
- RCA Projector for $49
- $177 iRobot Roomba
- With so many more to be announced.
Deals November 11th and November 14th
- Lenovo IdeaPad 3 laptop for $150
- $120 off the HP 14a-na0090wm 2-in-1 Chromebook
- With amazing more deals to be announced.
We will be making sure to update as more information is released regarding the best sales of the season!
Step by Step of Shopping Walmart Black Friday with US Unlocked
You can use your US Unlocked Card to shop!
To Sign Up here are the steps:
- Be a US Unlocked Cardholder! Sign Up
- Make your first card load payment
- Once your load clears your account is set up
- Set up your Merchant-Specific Card settings.
- Connect over VPN from a U.S. IP address
- Enter US Unlocked Card details and make a payment at Walmart.
- Make sure the billing and shipping address are correct
- Start shopping!
It is always recommended to check whether your VPN is working. You can go to whatismyipaddress.com. The IP location displaying should be somewhere in the USA.
Create your US Unlocked account today to start shopping today!