Streaming Live TV in the U.S. is becoming the status quo. It seems like there is a new Live TV Streaming service popping up every other month. This month Google has launched YouTube TV and it’s available only in the U.S. We’ll gladly walk you through the best features of YouTube TV and how to access it from anywhere on the globe.
YouTube TV Features
- Price: $35 per month for 40 channels. The first month is currently free.
- Top TV Channels: Live stream ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, and The CW.
- Live Sports: ESPN Sports, Fox Sports, and NBC Sports Networks are available.
- DVR: Record as much TV as you want with unlimited cloud storage and watch anytime for up to nine months.
- Multiple Accounts: One subscription comes with 6 accounts. Also, 3 users can watch simultaneously.
- Stream on: YouTube TV mobile app on iOS or Android, Web, and Google Chromecast.
How to Subscribe to YouTube TV
As mentioned, YouTube TV is only available in the U.S., therefore, you will need to show YouTube that you are in the U.S. and you have a U.S. issued payment method. Luckily, we can help ?. After completing the following steps, you can start to enjoy live streaming using YouTube TV:
- Sign up for your own US Unlocked Card (this gives you a U.S. issued prepaid debit card). Sign up guide can be found here.
- Connect to a U.S. IP address over VPN. *
- Create your YouTube TV account using a U.S. Google account.
- Add your US Unlocked Card billing details.
- Start live streaming!
*YouTube TV live streaming is available in 5 major U.S. cities (Chicago, New York, Philadelphia, Los Angeles, and San Francisco). It’s best to use a VPN with the location in one of these 5 cities.