Amazon Prime Day 2021
Most people countdown to Christmas or to their birthday, but here at US Unlocked we patiently await and mark our calendars for Amazon’s biggest event of the year, Amazon Prime Day! it’s a two-day event holding place on June 21st and June 22nd and Amazon Prime members will see everything from Amazon streaming products 50% percent off, to everyday household needs discounted as well.
- Fire TV Stick 4K streaming device with Alexa Voice Remote (includes TV controls) | Dolby Vision: $24.99 (50% Off for Amazon Prime Members!)
- iRobot Roomba Robotic Vacuums and Braava M6 Mops: prices ranging from $199.99 – $399.99
- Up to 30% off Fitbit Activity and Fitness Trackers and Smartwatches: prices ranging from $29.99 – $199.95
- Up to 35% off Data Storage from Seagate, Synology, Sandisk, and more: prices ranging from $42.39 – $417.99
- Up to 35% off Protein Powders, Bars, and Ready-to-Drink Favorites: prices ranging from $13.99 – $31.84
Amazon is offering hundreds on hundreds of deals for the next two days, and you won’t want to miss shopping them, and US Unlocked gives you the ability to have secure and safe US shopping experience!
Step by Step on How to Shop Amazon Internationally
You can use your US Unlocked Card to shop all the music, movies, devices, household goods, and more that Amazon has to offer.
To Sign Up here are the steps:
- Be a US Unlocked Cardholder! Sign Up
- Make your first card load payment
- Once your load clears your account is set up
- Set up your Merchant-Specific Card settings if you plan on being a frequent shopper or use the One-Time Use Card to shop on one-time purchases
- Connect over VPN from a U.S. IP address
- Enter US Unlocked Card details and make payment at the Amazon website.
- Make sure the billing and shipping address are correct
- Start shopping!
It is always recommended to check whether your VPN is working. You can go to whatismyipaddress.com. The IP location displaying should be somewhere in the USA.