Did You Know?
- That many U.S. merchants block credit cards issued outside of the U.S. because they are worried about fraud?
- That Amazon Prime is only available to U.S. issued card holders?
- That music, movies, games and TV shows available outside of the U.S. is only a fraction of the total library offered inside the U.S.?
- That nearly every Apple, Android, and Microsoft product is released in the U.S. first and the rest of the world has to wait months before it is released to them?
- That many U.S. retailers accept Paypal but only accept payments from U.S. Paypal accounts?
The Solution: the US Unlocked Card
The US Unlocked Card is a prepaid virtual Visa card issued by a U.S. bank and accepted at hundreds of U.S. online retailers.
Our issuing bank allows non U.S. citizens to use this card with one of our approved shipping addresses. This way anyone in UAE can shop from almost all U.S. online retailers.