At US Unlocked we are big fans of Netflix. We love the ease of it, watching movies or shows either on TV, laptop or iPad and other mobile devices. Netflix is available mostly world-wide with only a few exceptions but the range of catalogs varies wildly. The USA tends to have the most extensive selection as well as most of the newest releases and Netflix originals.
We try to keep a list of current watchable shows so you can check our Netflix Shows to Watch post regularly to see the latest.
For those outside of the U.S, getting access to the full catalog of shows can be done with the US Unlocked Merchant-Specific Card and a U.S address.
Fortunately, we have found a workaround for the non-US customer, just as we did for iTunes. Use the Merchant-Specific Card when signing up for Netflix.
How to Create a US Netflix Account:
- Be a US Unlocked Cardholder! Sign Up
- Make your first card load payment
- Once your load clears your account is set up
- Set up your Merchant-Specific Card settings
- Connect over VPN from a U.S. IP address
- Start Netflix registration
- Enter US Unlocked Card details and make payment
- Make sure the billing address is correct
- Start watching!