How to Set Up a Netflix Account from Outside the US
At US Unlocked we are big fans of Netflix. We love the ease of it, watching movies either on TV, laptop or iPad (even on the PS4 or Xbox One).
To set up a US Netflix account a US billing address is required. Fortunately, we have found a workaround for the non-US customer, just as we did for iTunes. Use the Merchant-Specific Card when signing up for Netflix.
How to Create a US Netflix Account:
- Be a US Unlocked Cardholder! Sign Up
- Make your first card load payment
- Once your load clears your account is set up
- Set up your Merchant-Specific Card settings
- Connect over VPN from a U.S. IP address
- Start Netflix registration
- Enter US Unlocked Card details and make payment
- Make sure the billing address is correct
- Start watching!