Hulu has added Live TV to their service offerings, and the internet is a buzz! What makes Hulu Live TV so great is that the Hulu Plus is included in the subscription. Now you can not only watch Live US TV, but you also have a massive on-demand selection of movies, TV shows, and all the Hulu Originals (which is skyrocketing). However, the catch is that you need a U.S. issued card to sign up, so be sure to use your US Unlocked Card to subscribe.
The Best of Hulu Live TV
Hulu Live TV is one of the best Live TV services because Hulu Plus is included in the base service package, but what specifically is available on Hulu Live TV? Here is a handy guide as to what. The list below is the overall idea of Hulu Live TV:
- Cost: $40 per month.
- Channels: 50+ channels. Included in their lineup, Hulu partnered with big dogs like 21st Century Fox, A+E, CBS, Disney, and NBC Univeral.
- On-Demand: Thousands of movies and TV shows, plus Hulu Originals
- DVR: 50 hours
- Sports Channels: ESPN, ESPN 2, ESPNEWS, and ESPN U
- Devices: iOS, Android, Apple TV, Chromecast, and Xbox One.
- Simultaneous Viewing: 2 screens
- +$9 for Showtime
- +$4 ad-free On-Demand
- +$15 Enhanced Cloud DVR- record up to 200 hours
- +$15 for Unlimited Screens- stream on as many devices as you
- +$20 Bundle Enhanced Cloud DVR and Unlimited Screens
How to Sign Up for Hulu Live TV in the U.S.
Hulu requires users to live in the U.S., pay with a U.S. payment method, and have a U.S. billing address. Luckily, the US Unlocked Card grants anyone access to Hulu Live TV. How? The US Unlocked Card is a U.S. issued virtual prepaid debit card with U.S. billing address. All that’s left is for you to use a VPN to connect to a U.S. IP address. The steps are listed below:
- Sign up for your own US Unlocked Card (this gives you a U.S. issued prepaid debit card).
- Connect to a U.S. IP address over VPN.
- Sign up for Hulu Live TV.
- Use your US Unlocked Card billing details.
- Start live streaming!