US Unlocked is unveiling fourteen additional load methods for members! This allows members more ways to shop the United States with US Unlocked!
What are the New Load Methods? And for Which Countries?
- ArgenCard (Argentina)
- Banco De Brasil and Boleto Bancario (Brazil)
- Bancontact (Belgium)
- DirectPayEU (Europe)
- eps (Austria)
- Giropay (Germany)
- MyBank (Italy)
- POLi (Australia)
- POLi (New Zealand)
- Przeleway24 (Poland)
- TrustPay (Czech Republic)
- Teleingreso (Spain)
- Verkkopankki (Finland)
How Do You Use These New Methods?
- Go to the Dashboard page: click the “Load” button.
2. Enter the amount of money you’d like to load to your account.
3. Choose your payment method
4. Next you enter your information and load your account with your chosen new payment method.
You will then receive a payment notification when the transfer is received and reported to us. If it takes longer please send a proof of payment and we will submit an inquiry on your behalf.
The funds clear to your card the next business day after you received the notification.
So start shopping with US Unlocked with the new payment methods!