Amazon Prime Day is finally here! The most exciting deals of the year are here for you to shop and enjoy! The sales will last from October 13th to October 14th and Amazon plans on releasing more and more deals throughout those select days.
The Great Deals Amazon has Released with More to Go
- Fire TV Recast for $129.99
- 40% essentials
- $39.99 Echo Dot (3rd edition) / or two for $39.98
- Toshiba Fire TV 43′ for $179.99
- $60 off Ring 3
- $79.99 Fire 8 Kids Addition
- $9.99 Echo Flex
- $149.99 Echo Studio
- $18.99 Echo Dot with Smart Bulb
- $49.99 Echo Show
- $21 Roku Express
- $38 Roku Premiere
- More to be Announced
And you’ll hands down want to shop all these deals with US Unlocked! So hurry before all these amazing deals are gone!
Step by Step on How to Shop Amazon Prime Internationally
You can use your US Unlocked Card to shop all the deals Amazon Prime offers!
To Sign Up here are the steps:
- Be a US Unlocked Cardholder! Sign Up
- Make your first card load payment
- Once your load clears your account is set up
- Set up your Merchant-Specific Card settings if you plan on being a frequent shopper or use the One-Time Use Card to shop on one-time purchases
- Connect over VPN from a U.S. IP address
- Enter US Unlocked Card details and make a payment on the Amazon website.
- Make sure the billing and shipping address are correct
- Start shopping!
It is always recommended to check whether your VPN is working. You can go to whatismyipaddress.com. The IP location displaying should be somewhere in the USA.
Create your US Unlocked account today to start shopping Amazon Prime today!