Most people countdown to Christmas or to their birthday, but here at US Unlocked we patiently await and mark our calendars for Amazon’s biggest event of the year, Amazon Prime Day! It’s a two-day event taking place on July 11th and 12th this year and Amazon Prime members will see everything from Amazon streaming products 50% percent off, to everyday household needs discounted as well.
Amazon is offering hundreds upon hundreds of deals for the next two days, and you won’t want to miss them. While some deals are available internationally, some may not be so US Unlocked is giving you the ability to have a secure and safe US shopping experience!
You’ll find deals on everything from Amazon gift cards, Apple Watches, vacuum cleaners, toys, household products and more.
Expect there to be excellent deals on Amazon products like the Echo, Fire TV Stick and Cube, eero routers and Fire Tablets
It’s a good time to get in early on back to school savings
Check out some of their “invite only” deals
Keep your eye on the PrimeDay page on amazon.com for a sneak peek of the items available www.amazon.com/primeday
Step by Step on How to Shop Amazon Internationally
You can use your US Unlocked Card to shop all the music, movies, devices, household goods, and more that Amazon has to offer.
To Sign Up here are the steps:
- Be a US Unlocked Cardholder! Sign Up
- Make your first card load payment
- Once your load clears your account is set up
- Set up your Merchant-Specific Card settings if you plan on being a frequent shopper or use the One-Time Use Card to shop on one-time purchases
- Connect over VPN from a U.S. IP address
- Enter US Unlocked Card details and make payment at the Amazon website.
- Make sure the billing and shipping address are correct
- Start shopping!
It is always recommended to check whether your VPN is working. You can go to whatismyipaddress.com. The IP location displaying should be somewhere in the USA.