Everyone has a go-to music streaming service. If you don’t, you still have time to subscribe to one before we enter 2017. Having one of these services is key to listening to your favorite artist anytime and anywhere. There are many options out there, but we recommend that you choose Spotify, Apple Music, or Amazon Music Unlimited.
- Individual- $9.99/month. Currently $0.99/3 months
- Family- $14.99/month for up to 6 accounts
- Easy listening on all your devices, phone, tablet, desktop, Playstation, Amazon devices and much more.
- 30 million songs. Listen to your favorite artists or use the Discover Weekly playlists to find new ones.
- Listen to your Daily Mix, which is Spotify’s built playlists based on different genres you prefer.
- Individual- $9.99/month. Free 3-month trial for new members.
- Family– $14.99/month for up to 6 accounts
- Log in to your Apple devices with your US Apple account and listen to your songs on all your Apple devices. Listen on your iPhone, iPod, iPad, Apple Watch, Apple TV, and MacBook.
- Playlists created by top DJs and music producers, so you know you’re always listening to the best.
- Beats 1. Internet radio on a whole new level.
Amazon Music Unlimited
- Individual- $7.99/month for Prime members. $9.99/month for non-Prime members
- Family- $14.99/month or $149/year for Prime members for up to 6 accounts. $14.99/month for non-Prime members.
- Listen on your smartphone, tablet, desktop, Fire TV and Amazon Echo, Dot, or Tap.
- Upgrade from Prime Music and gain access to tens of millions of songs. More music means more playlists tailored to your likes.
- Search Amazon Music Unlimited with Alexa. No need to go searching for the music yourself, Alexa will find it for you.
How to subscribe to Spotify, Apple Music, and Amazon Music?
You may choose Spotify if you love the flexibility. Or, Apple Music if you are already in the Apple ecosystem. The Prime discounts may catch your eye too. No matter what choice you make, you will be able to use the US Unlocked Card at checkout. The US Unlocked Card is a virtual prepaid debit card that has a U.S. billing address. We partner with forward shipping companies that allow us to use their address as the billing address on our cards. We are partnered with:
The US Unlocked Card is accepted on most U.S. websites where prepaid is accepted. When using your card, do make sure you are always connected over VPN (U.S. IP address) when making a purchase. To check whether your VPN is working you can go to whatismyipaddress.com. The IP location will need to be somewhere in the U.S.A.