That is one of the incredibly unique features of the new Here One earbuds which just came to market. Competition is fierce in the space all competing to take a piece of Apple’s AirPods market now that iPhone’s no longer come with a headphone jack. Check out our analysis below on the two leaders in the category, Apple and Here One:
Many consumers were unsatisfied with the AirPods when Apple initially announced them, but now people seem to be coming around, and the price point of $159 is not bad considering the quality. They believed the design resembled the EarPods with the wire cut off. The best features are:
- Highly reliable Bluetooth connection.
- Fast pair capabilities with Apple devices.
- 5 hours of listening time or 2 hours of talk time on a single charge.
Doppler Lab’s Here Ones are more than just simple wireless earbuds. They could be preparing you for the “future of listening,” melding your outside environment with your music or phone calls in a medley of amplified sound. At $299, they are not cheap, but we guess that is a small price to pay for living on the cutting edge of technology. The best features include:
- Customizable noise filters are allowing listeners to control the outside noise via Doppler Labs Here One app in the iTunes App Store and Google Play Store. You can either drown out the subway or crowd noise or allow some noise in so you can hear announcements or chat with your neighbor. You can even eavesdrop on the people behind you with the multi-directional microphones (5 in each bud).
- Capacitative touch which listeners can use to switch to a pass-through mode with one tap. As well as, triggering Siri or Google Now with two taps.
- Comes packaged with multiple earbud sizes to fit any ear.