How to Shop Amazon from Outside the US
Amazon has been recognized for many years as a source of all goods. They provide everything from what you would need in your pantry to textbooks for college students going back to school.
Benefits of Shopping with Amazon
- Amazon provides a list of “Gold Box Deals” which also are listed as their daily deals. The items listed can range anywhere from a device to everyday household needs.
- Amazon provides a textbook feature for college students that allows them to shop for their books and either rent or buy at lower prices than normal.
- Amazon has a feature called “Amazon Prime”, that gives members access to music, videos, discounts on items, free shipping on lots of items, and even more exclusives.
- Amazon also does a lot for users in the way of suggesting items tailored to your search and order history to offer you the best deals and suggestions for you.
- Amazon also allows users to shop on their website but from a specific URL that is used for a charity of your choice. The money from items you buy while on this URL automatically donates items to your charity of choice.
Step by Step on How to Shop Amazon Internationally
You can use your US Unlocked Card to shop all the music, movies, devices, household goods, and more that Amazon has to offer.
To Sign Up here are the steps:
- Be a US Unlocked Cardholder! Sign Up
- Make your first card load payment
- Once your load clears your account is set up
- Set up your Merchant-Specific Card settings if you plan on being a frequent shopper or use the One-Time Use Card to shop on one-time purchases
- Connect over VPN from a U.S. IP address
- Enter US Unlocked Card details and make payment at the Amazon website.
- Make sure the billing and shipping address are correct
- Start shopping!
It is always recommended to check whether your VPN is working. You can go to whatismyipaddress.com. The IP location displaying should be somewhere in the USA.
Create your US Unlocked account today to start shopping Amazon today!